No visa- free transit available.
1) Application might be denied without any explanations.
2) If the required documents are not provided sufficiently, applicants should bear the responsibility for visa delayed.
3) Applicants should check the visa details carefully when they get visas from the Embassy, if there is any problem, they are free to raise questions to the visa officer in time; Otherwise, they are responsible for any delay or losses.
4) The duration of stay in China for those who hold Work Visa, Journalist Visa, and Study Visa is 000 day, the holders shall apply to local public security offices for residence permit within 30 days since they enter into China.
5) Mailed applications are not acceptable. Applicants should come to the Embassy personally, or they may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to submit their applications to the visa office of the Embassy. But the trustee must know well about the trustor's status and purpose, business to China, and can answer the visa officer clearly. On special occasion, the officer may ask the applicant to be at the office.
6) Visa types, entry numbers, validity period, and stay duration would be decided by the visa officer according to regulations and applicant's requests.
C. Visa Time and Fee List
1) Visa Time: 8:30am---11:30am on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday only.
2) Visa issuing will take 4 working days normally. If applicants want to speed up the process, they shall pay extra fee for urgent service;
3) Fee List (cash only, Malawi Kuacha)
Citizenship Single Entry Double Entries Multiple for 6 Months Multiple for 12 Months
Malawian 12500 18500 25000 37500
Others 6600 10000 13000 20000
Extra fee for Urgent Service
Urgent( Visa issued on third day since accepted)
Notarization and legalization Fee